If you ever struggled with selling online (or offline, for that matter) – today’s episode is for you!
In today’s episode we are joined by NY Times bestselling author, book publishing thought leader and serial entrepreneur – Tucker Max.
After being rejected by every publisher in America, Tucker paved his own path to success. Although his books may not be to your taste, his insights on entrepreneurship are pure gold.
Tucker has recently launched a successful business that’s changing the way professionals are publishing books. At the same time, he also shuffled up the “self publishing” industry, by offering a product priced at 10X or more than the competition.
Although he’s (much) more expensive than the do-it-yourself competitors, Tucker has plenty of customers, and is actually turning down a good 5-10% of his prospects. What’s his secret?
- My latest Facebook EPIC failure – and what you should learn from it so it doesn’t happen to you
- Why you should never let gate-keepers stop you (and what to do when they do)
- How pivoting from what your customer needs, to what your customer WANTS can drastically change your bottom line
- The only job you as an entrepreneur have
- Tons of F* bombs. So beware : – )
- Scribe Writing (Foremerly ‘Book In A Box’) – Tucker’s new business
- How to start writing for sites like the huffington post… even if you’re 100% anonymous!
- How You Can Make A Full Time Income Selling Teespring Shirts – the interview I mentioned with Benny Hsu
- Austrian Conversion Optimization Prodigy Shares His Secrets – the interview I mentioned with Jakob Schweighofer
- How To Plan, Set Up, And Present A Webinar That Converts – the interview I mentioned with Steven Essa
- I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max
I Need Your Help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Leave a review for Meron’s podcast!
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.