In this episode you will learn:
- How to solve complicated problems with simple illustrations?
- How to consume a lot more information, in a lot less time?
- How to make problem solving and strategic planning easy and fun.
- How to pull ideas from your head and translate them into something that is literally – crystal clear!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Website: www.jocelynwallace.com
- Twitter: @JocelynWallace
- Red Eleven Group, LLC: www.red11group.com
- Her illustrated bestselling book: www.bookyourselfsolidillustrated.com
- Her new project/product: www.visualstrategyacademy.com (coming soon)
- Michael Port: http://www.michaelport.com
- Mitch Matthews: http://mitchmatthews.com
- The Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam
- Business Model Generation by Alex Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- Resonate by Nancy Duarte
- David Sibbet books
- Social triggers by Derek Halpern
- Adobe Ideas App
- Sketchbook Pro App
- Brushes App
- Apple iPad
I Need Your Help!
Thank you all for checking out this episode of the Inspiring Innovation podcast! If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people! Leave a review for Meron’s podcast! Thank you again for your ongoing support. Stay awesome, Meron Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.