Do you struggle with marketing? Does the thought of writing a sales letter make you cringe? Awesome – then today’s episode is just what you’re looking for!
Today I’m joined by my new friend, Derek Johanson, for a quick talk about a crazy hack that we both believe will help you break through the glass ceiling, and become the marketing and copywriting Jedi that your business needs you to be!
- A (very) surprising hack that can turn any novice into a marketing genius
- Why learning copywriting is like learning a new language – and how to not suck at it!
- Why you should take the CopyHour Challenge – and how to get it for free 🙂
- CopyHour. Make sure you get the Free 7-days trial!
- The Gary Halbert letter archive
- The InfoMarketing Blog
- The Branding Summit (free virtual pass tickets still available!)
I Need Your Help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Leave a review for Meron’s podcast!
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
2 thoughts on “This Surprising Hack Can Make You Into An Epic Copywriter!”
Taking the challenge…
Woohoo! That’s awesome, Bryan! Keep us posted on how it goes! It will be strange at the beginning but keep going! 🙂