Jason Hartman became a very young millionaire by OWNING his niche. He had to ignore everything the naysayers and “the media” were telling him about how he should run his business, and instead – focus on his own strategy… which he revealed in this episode:
- The real-life importance of personal branding, and how to use it to create leverage
- Why you should become the #1 at your niche, instead of being a generalist… and how!
- What to do if you’re in a very crowded niche and struggle to stand out?
- How to handle naysayers and get past your doubts
I’ve been chosen to speak at the biggest Podcasting conference in the world – Podcast Movement. It’s exactly the kind of event that changed my life and helped me get started a few yeas ago, and I can guarantee that attending Podcast Movement can do the same for you.
I hope to see you there!
- Zig Ziglar
- The Psychology of Winning
- Earl Nightingale
- Jim Rohn
- Brian Tracy
- Og Mandino
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Jason Harman
- Podcast Movement
I Need Your Help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.