Jason Hartman became a very young millionaire by OWNING his niche. He had to ignore everything the naysayers and “the media” were telling him about how he should run his business, and instead – focus on his own strategy… which he revealed in this episode:
- The real-life importance of personal branding, and how to use it to create leverage
- Why you should become the #1 at your niche, instead of being a generalist… and how!
- What to do if you’re in a very crowded niche and struggle to stand out?
- How to handle naysayers and get past your doubts
I’ve been chosen to speak at the biggest Podcasting conference in the world – Podcast Movement. It’s exactly the kind of event that changed my life and helped me get started a few yeas ago, and I can guarantee that attending Podcast Movement can do the same for you.
I hope to see you there!
- Zig Ziglar
- The Psychology of Winning
- Earl Nightingale
- Jim Rohn
- Brian Tracy
- Og Mandino
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Jason Harman
- Podcast Movement
I Need Your Help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Leave a review for Meron’s podcast!
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.