In this episode you will discover how to plan, set up, and present a money-making webinar… with ease!
On our previous episode, Amy Porterfield and I discussed the power of webinars. We talked about using Facebook ads combined with webinars to turn any business into a money-making machine.
Even in 2015, webinars are still among the best ways to drive online sales and create a sustainable income. This is true whether you’re an entrepreneur, freelancer, or even a brick and mortar business owner.
But how do you create a webinar that sells, without being overly salesey? How much of your content should you be sharing? How should you structure the webinar? What tools and systems should you use to set it up? All great questions!
That’s why I asked the world-leading webinars expert, Steven Essa, to join us today!
In the last 7 years Steven has helped hundreds of people make tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars through webinars.
If you’re interested in driving more customers and sales to your business, whether it’s an online or not – this episode is for you.
Click play now:
How To Create A Webinar – Episode Highlights
- What systems are available and which one should you use?
- How to structure your webinar?
- How to make you webinar engaging?
- Are automated webinars right for you?
- How long should your webinar be?
- How to structure an effective pitch?
- What to do if a webinar isn’t selling well?
- Why is the webinar’s title important, and what should it focus on?
- What makes the audience decide they want to buy from you?
- The #1 biggest mistake people make on a webinar
- Steven Essa’s website
- My previous episode with Amy Porterfield
- GoToWebinar – the webinar software Steve uses (includes 30 day free trial!)
- Pat Flynn’s Ultimate Guide to Using Hangouts on Air for Webinars (this is the free way to run webinars)
I Need Your Help!
If you haven’t already, I would love if you could be awesome and take a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It’s the most amazing way to help the show grow and reach more people!
Affiliate Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.